reserve a static IP address on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Google Cloud Platform
|Image source: google images|
To reserve a static IP address on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Google Cloud Console: https://console.cloud.google.com/
2. Select the project for which you want to reserve a static IP address from the project drop-down menu at the top of the page. Make sure you have the necessary permissions to perform this action.
3. In the navigation menu on the left, click on “VPC network” and then select “External IP addresses” under the “External IP addresses” section.
4. On the “External IP addresses” page, click on the “Reserve static address” button at the top of the page.
5. In the “Create a new static external IP address” form, provide the following information:
– Name: Enter a unique name for your static IP address.
– Network service tier: Choose the network service tier that suits your requirements.
– IP version: Select the IP version (IPv4 or IPv6) you want to reserve.
– Type: Choose the type of IP address (regional or global) you want to reserve.
– Location: Specify the region or location where you want the IP address to be reserved.
– Network: Select the network where you want to assign the static IP address.
6. Click on the “Reserve” button to reserve the static IP address.
7. Once the reservation is complete, you can use the reserved static IP address for your resources within the specified network and region.
Note: Reserved static IP addresses may incur charges, so make sure to review the pricing details on the Google Cloud Platform documentation.
That’s it! You have now successfully reserved a static IP address on Google Cloud Platform.That’s it! You have now successfully reserved a static IP address on Google Cloud Platfor.. GCP