Mojito recipe | mojito cocktail recipe
|Image source : google images|
– 10-12 fresh mint leaves
– 2 tablespoons white sugar
– Juice of 1 lime
– 1/2 cup club soda
– 2 ounces white rum
– Ice cubes
– Lime wedges and additional mint leaves for garnish
1. In a glass, add the fresh mint leaves and sugar.
2. Use a muddler or the back of a spoon to gently muddle the mint leaves with the sugar until fragrant and slightly crushed.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lime into the glass.
4. Add ice cubes to the glass, filling it about halfway.
5. Pour the white rum over the ice.
6. Top off the glass with club soda.
7. Stir the mixture well to combine all the ingredients.
8. Garnish the glass with lime wedges and additional mint leaves.
9. Serve the mojito immediately and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the sweetness and tartness of the mojito according to your preference by adding more or less sugar and lime juice.